Introducing Dionysia No.9

All general discussion and links about Preludes
Shorty
Sail Number: 0

Introducing Dionysia No.9

Post by Shorty »

Hi All,
I thought I would introduce our Prelude Dionysia, now that we have some photos and gallery access.

As you will see from the gallery Dionysia Gallery She is a work in progress, she has been sat on Coniston Water for a number of years unused. My intention is in the first instance to get her in a useable condition that will allow me to put her on Windermere this summer so that I can get some work done on the trailer as it is not very well setup for dropping in and out on a regular basis, as well as being of questionable legal state for towing. I am lucky enough to have access to a private berth with electric so can do a bit of tinkering while she is on the water too.

In the long run I would like to get her into a condition that will allow me to trail her and explore our coastline :-) As a family project its already turning out to be a fun activity. My gallery photos will show the work in progress and no doubt I will be referring to them to try to use the knowledge of you experienced forum members who have already been kind enough to answer some of my queries.
Jeremyfisher
Global Moderator
Boat Name: Jeremy Fisher
Sail Number: 507

Re: Introducing Dionysia No.9

Post by Jeremyfisher »

A labour of love, indeed. What a difference before and after!!

It will be worth it in the end.

Regds

Simon
Haris
Site Admin
Boat Name: Faith
Sail Number: 220

Re: Introducing Dionysia No.9

Post by Haris »

Well done
She looks so much cleaner. I hope that it all goes well and that you will get to enjoy her.