For sale - Isla Sail No. 10

The Place to buy and Sell

For sale - Isla Sail No. 10

Postby chiefwolf » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:11 pm

Ebay listing: 283744564176 with current pictures £1350

Ready to sail following the usual winter maintenance tasks and complete with four wheel, braked trailer and Mercury, 4 HP, two stroke outboard and other equipment. Sail number 10 and built at Kessingland.

Currently on trailer at Suffolk Yacht Harbour near Ipswich and available for any inspection.

Modified for single handed sailing all lines brought to cockpit.

A roller reefing genoa foresail with a slab reefable mainsail.

A good first boat suitable for 2 adults and children, bilge keeled and ideal for shallow tidal waters, Norfolk Broads or inland reservoirs/lakes.

Top sides have discoloured with sun exposure and would benefit from a coat of paint. During my ownership I have paid for marina cranage rather than immerse the trailer in salt water. The trailer is sound throughout. Tyres are serviceable in the marina but of unknown age and therefore better replaced for road transportation.

Cabin is very tidy and dry with a double forward berth and two small aft berths. There is an included cartridge gas stove and small sink. There is a portable cassette toilet that I have never used. The onboard water tank filler point is seized and I have no idea of the tank's condition.

There is provision for a marine 12 volt battery (not included) with fused wiring for internal lights and depth gauge (imperial display)

Other equipment:
Port and starboard manual winches
10 litre external fuel tank for outboard
Boat hook
Paddle
Swim ladder
Sail bags
Anchor
Fitted magnetic compass
Manual bilge pump
Stands for mast maintenance
Barometer

Selling only because my use over past two seasons does not justify the berthing fees involved.
chiefwolf

Re: For sale - Isla Sail No. 10

Postby chiefwolf » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:25 pm

Boat now sold thank you.
chiefwolf

Return to Prelude Market