[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Prelude Owners • View topic - For sale Prelude Hull

For sale Prelude Hull

The Place to buy and Sell

For sale Prelude Hull

Postby Otter » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:18 pm

Hi there,

I am selling one of my preludes. It needs some work and comes only with the hull. It was sailed until 2018 when the mast snapped. There is no trailer or standing and running rigging or deck hardware. The snapped mast is included but has no running rigging. It is a lift keel and from what I understand was very well kept and was in sound condition. It is however now showing the signs of sitting in a boatyard for 2 years and requires a good clean inside and out. The previous owner had new cushions made which have never been used.I am open to offers in the 0.99p to £1 region! Buyer has to remove the boat from current location.

I am happy to answer any questions.
Otter

Re: For sale Prelude Hull

Postby Jeremyfisher » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:24 am

Hi What year (sail number) and are there pictures in the gallery?

Simon
Jeremyfisher
Global Moderator

Re: For sale Prelude Hull

Postby Otter » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:27 am

Hi Simon,

I am not sure of the sail number, but I can check on the number on the transom next time I am at the boatyard which may be a week or more. I don’t think there are photos on the prelude forum but it is listed on Gumtree with photos so if you search for Prelude 19 Hull in Gumtree it should come up.

Many thanks,

Otter
Otter

Return to Prelude Market